We’re seeking a talented Product Designer to work closely with our clients and internal implementation and engineering teams to extend the client’s brand vision into our suite of products. Working from client-supplied assets and brand documents, this role will create or adapt internal mockup files to design member-centric experiences in both desktop and mobile environments.
As a core member of the product design team, you’ll be able to enjoy designing enhancements to existing functionality as well as new features, advocating for clear, consistent, user experiences across all functional areas.
- solid graphic and UI design skills
- awareness of UX best practices
- experience interpreting and applying brand guidance
- extensive collaboration with external client teams
- coding and development skills are not required, but the position works closely with UI development engineers and an understanding of the underlying technology will be very helpful.
- Visualize and design user interface layouts and pages for internal and client projects
- Translate and adapt client to a variety of brand guidance into mockup product designs
- Collaborate with clients to design and implement the best user experience for their HealthTrio products, balancing client requests with UX best practices and functional feasibility
- Act as the client-advocate during the design and development process
- Present mockup designs to clients and clearly explain feedback expectations and next steps
- Work closely with product management, engineering, and client to build the very best products possible within given constraints
- Review and provide feedback on functional requirements from a UX perspective
- Continually measure and improve user experience and design through every stage of the product lifecycle
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Ability to design and create mockups for a wide range of devices including mobile
- Experience working with complex SaaS applications
- Ability to track and maintain simultaneous ongoing projects
- Experience with Sketch and InVision Studio
- Experience with Creative Cloud Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $67,000.00 – $95,000.00 per year
- Will you require HealthTrio, at any time, to obtain a work authorization visa on your behalf?
- What is your targeted salary?
- SaaS: 1 year (Required)
- Creative Cloud Suite: 1 year (Required)
- Sketch: 1 year (Preferred)