eBacon is a financial software and services company focused on simplifying and streamlining the payroll, benefits, and compliance of growing small businesses. Our premium platform is completely configurable to meet the exact needs of the employer and employee. Our clients encounter white glove experiences not only in our software but in our customer support. We are hands on in our approach and is in everyone’s daily role to create ravenous fans.
eBacon is an entrepreneurial machine heading in exciting directions. Our environment is fun and creative, yet very hardworking. Great learning and doing opportunity with a SaaS product in a contemporary marketing and sales program. Work with a sales and marketing powerhouse team to drive engagement and new customers to our application.
- Work with editorial calendar to drive broad market engagement with meaningful, customer-centric content. Help create and manage messaging, online and print assets.
- Conduct market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits, and trends
- Provides expert support in design, development and delivery of print and digital flyers, presentations, video segments and other materials
- Provides expert support in design and usability throughout marketing and client properties.
- Actively participates in strategic planning activities, brainstorming sessions, and cross-functional project assignments by providing technical counsel, recommending creative treatments, and sharing personal perspective.
- Provides direct expert support in the design, preparation, and delivery of internal and external presentations (e.g. Flyers, Brochures, PPT, digital illustrations, video clips, etc.).
- Scope and create templates for our marketing team to be more efficient in their posting on social media, the blog, email, and other channels.
- Manage other design needs such as presentations, signage, and trade show collateral as needed.
- Ability to develop visual guides from concept to content to design.
- 3+ years of related on the job experience
- Additional training in current design & production technologies preferred.
- Relentless attention to detail in design, preparation and production of high visibility, executive level materials
- Ability to comfortably perform and deliver on tight production schedules and deadlines
- High degree of proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, Adobe Creative Suite programs (in particular InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator)
- Proficiency in entire Microsoft Office Suite programs
- Proficiency in photography and video production techniques; experience with Adobe Premiere Pro desirable
- Practical knowledge of HTML and WordPress required
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills; effective “people skills” that allow for successful interaction with other associates at all levels in the organization
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to accurately interpret – and pre-empt – business requirements and to translate them into high-quality creative/content